To provide quality workmanship in an efficient manner to build trust with our clients so they keep coming to the company for all their construction needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.– Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Have a basic understanding of drawings, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as wood framing, windows, door frames, trim, hardware, metal stud framing, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
- Order lumber and other required materials.
- Great communication skills with managers and clients.
- Understand the scope and specifications of the building process.
- Ability to see what needs to be done and stay on top of the project.
- Adhere to all company safety policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and business information.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Carpentry experience is required, commercial experience is encouraged but not required.
- The minimum requirement is a high school diploma.
- Willing and able to build or repair any matter in a commercial environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with insurance.
- Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable and resilient to different personalities.
- Safety oriented.
- Carpentry skills along with basic electric and mechanical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and complete the project without assistance.
- Cleanliness and quality craftsmanship.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional, outgoing, energetic and self-motivated.
- A willingness to learn the business.
- Creative, able to see what needs to be done and see how it could be done better.