To provide quality workmanship in an efficient manner to build trust with our clients so they keep coming to the company for all their construction needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Assist in installing structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using hand and power tools.
- Great communication skills with managers and clients.
- Ability to see what needs to be done and stay on top of the project.
- Adhere to all company safety policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and business information.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- No experience required for the right candidate.
- The minimum requirement is a high school diploma.
- Willing to work in any matter in a commercial environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with insurance.
- Mandatory to have solid interpersonal skills and be adaptable and resilient to different personalities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and complete the project without assistance.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional, outgoing, energetic and self-motivated.
- A willingness to learn the business.
- Creative, able to see what needs to be done and see how it could be done better.
About Ouellet Construction:
Ouellet Construction was founded with the determination to deliver construction excellence regardless of the job challenges; a dedication that was later inherited by many in the Ouellet family. Albert Ouellet, the founder of Ouellet Construction and a mason by trade, mastered the art of efficiency among remote job sites and excelled even under the most inhospitable northern Maine conditions. Albert’s sons, Mike, Donald, and Dean have continued the passion for delivering quality construction services in Southern Maine. With great gratitude, we keep our humble heritage and strong family values at the forefront of our work to ensure that honesty, integrity, and care continue to reinforce everything we do.