The Project Manager is responsible for managing the total construction effort of commercial building construction projects to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and exceptionally high level of quality.
- Plan, coordinate and execute commercial construction projects ranging from $250,000 to $7,500,000.
- Primary responsibilities include cost control, schedule monitoring with Project Supervisor, quality control, shop drawing, and submittal coordination and client/subcontractor interactions.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of construction project management or similar experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), cost control, schedules and safety required.
- Estimating and bidding knowledge is not a requirement but extremely valuable.